Biting Into Jewish Italian Cuisine
"For many, the term “Jewish food” means one of two things: bubby’s matzo balls and the like"
In a panel discussion presented by the Museum of Jewish Heritage, a 300 person audience learned why Italy is a different story...
Jew and the Carrot – Forward.com ~ Buon Appetito: Biting Into Jewish Italian Cuisine
The Guardian ~ A Bite of China: the finest food TV ever?
The Telegraph ~ Flavours of Jerusalem: Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi's new recipes
Delicious ~ September seasonal foods
French Notes… Eco(lo) ~ Serons-nous tous végétariens en 2050 ?
Paris en images : Temple Hindou de Ganesh à Paris
“Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”
French Notes… La Parisienne ~ Ce que nous allons adorer manger - Femmes dans la société
Jew and the Carrot – Forward.com ~ Style Your Rosh Hashanah Table Like a Pro
Vancouver Sun ~ Update your bar basics
Appetizer ~ Who says pasta salad is boring?
BBC - Food ~ Recipes : Gluten-free apple and almond cake
Gherkins Tomatoes ~ How Cooking Transforms the Aching Soul
Healthy corner & Gluten-Free notes
* Entrepreneur ~ Gluten-Free Lifestyle Offers a Growing Market for Entrepreneurs
* Care2 Causes ~ Can “Gluten-Free” Food Be Trusted?
* JPost - Health & Science ~ Eating with celiac and diabetes
* Mail Online ~ Can you get dementia by eating junk food? Alzheimer's may be a form of diabetes, say scientists
* ::GlutenFree Etc @FoodMeditations:: Healthy eating in the global food community ...
Veg - Fresh Oregano Bouquet (Photo credit: ockstyle)
~ Looking for recipes? Check The Recipes Hunter collection...
Join The Food Styling and Photography Club on Facebook to improve your skills in food photography and food styling, learn something about cooking and enjoy the visual.