Born in Italy and brought-up between the city and the countryside with fresh and genuine foods, thanks to my family’s love for everything organic, sustainable, local and seasonal.
Photographer, trained chef and pastry chef, food stylist, blogger, experienced in multilingual content creation & management, and social media.
"Cooking, styling, taking pictures, writing and blogging... not necessarily in this order :)
I've been living and working between Rome, Moscow and Paris, hence a savvy traveler with a strong cross-cultural sensitivity, a creative and enthusiastic team player, very cool in chaos.
A pinch of my culinary adventures:
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris graduate, "Diplôme de cuisine". I did my kitchen debut as an Intern at the restaurant “Pavilion Ledoyen”, 3-stars Michelin, under the Chef Christian Le Squer.
- École Ritz Escoffier graduate, "Diplôme de l'Art de la Pâtisserie Française", chez l'Hôtel Ritz Paris, where I practiced my cooking skills in the kitchens of the restaurant “L'Espadon”, under the Chef Michel Roth where I went from savory to pastry under the Chef Pâtissier Eddie Benghanem.
For more check About OCKstyle on vizualize.me
- Digital Catalyst at APPETIBILIS.net :: "Saperi e Sapori del Territorio". Appetibilis is… about Italian “Stories, Legends and Folktales” in search of an author, along with an authentic yet original Taste of Italy…
- Publisher of FOOD MEDITATIONS :: "food for thought in the emerging media". A curated content digest filled with passion and expertise, for professionals and amateurs looking to content-curation to help them navigate today online world…
- OCKSTYLE's TRAVEL BITES... :: Notes of a gourmet traveler... My tumblrlog on travel, photography and other life's gratifications…
- Riding the Wind :: on Sardinia, Property, Boating and Watersports…
:: Previously ::
Consulting PR in the former USSR. [1994 ~ 2003]
- Oversaw events, presentations, corporate gift and travel planning in Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
Freelance Photographer. [1989 ~ 1993]
- Commercial still life, Italy;
- Fashion portraits, Italy;
- Reportages made while following the humanitarian missions of the Italian Red Cross CNF, in the Baltic States, Croatia, Czech Republic, Italy, Jordan, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Turkey.
Orsola Ciriello Kogan
IED, Rome, Italy – European Institute of Design;
[Fotografia, Istituto Europeo di Design, Roma, I].
ISFIC, Rome, Italy – Institute of Photography and Integrated Marketing Communications;
[Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione Integrata, Roma, I].
USC, LA, USA – University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts, Summer Program.
"Diplôme de Cuisine"
Le Cordon Bleu Paris, France - [The Cuisine Diploma].
"Master de Cuisine" and "L’Art de la Pâtisserie Française"
Ecole Ritz-Escoffier, Paris, France [[Master of Cuisine and The Art of French Pastry].
"Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft"
Squires Kitchen International, Farnham, Surrey, UK.
"Food Styling" with Delores Custer
CIA - Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY, USA.
Gambero Rosso Schools, Rome, Italy, [Pasticceria Professionale].